- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius sees off participants of the Mission Siberia expedition
- 2019-07-17 On 17 July at 2.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-07-18 On 18 July at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius receives inhabitants
- 2019-07-18 On 18 July at 11.30 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the outgoing Ambassador of Denmark
Minister Linkevičius congratulated Ukrainian president-elect Zelenski in Kiev
On 25 April, Lithuanian Foreign Minister Linas Linkevičius congratulated Volodymyr Zelenski, who has been elected President of Ukraine, in Kiev.
“Big support of the nation in all regions of Ukraine offers you a unique opportunity to consolidate the country for ensuring Ukraine’s territorial integrity and independence, for continuing reforms, combating corruption, and implementing the Association Agreement between the European Union and Ukraine,” said Mr Minister and wished the new Ukrainian head of state attainment of aspired goals. Mr Minister handed over a periscope, a gift from Lithuanian volunteers, to the president-elect. Acquired on the funds donated by Lithuanian people, such periscopes have saved dozens of lives of the Ukrainian military on the frontline with Russia.
Linas Linkevičius expressed his belief that closer ties and cooperation between Lithuania and Ukraine would be maintained. Mr Minister emphasised that Lithuania was ready to continue supporting Ukraine in its integration into the EU and NATO.
While on his visit to Ukraine, Minister Linkevičius will also meet with President Petro Poroshenko, whose term in office is coming to an end, with Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman, and Minister of Foreign Affairs Pavlo Klimkin.